support our partnership.
Your financial support goes towards our team's travel expenses, food, lodging, medical supplies, field day equipment, and service project supplies. We are also happy to accept medical supply donations for our clinic. Finally, prayer partners are just as important as financial partners. If you would like to commit to praying consistently for our partnership, please let us know!
Contribute at REUNION's online giving page. Choose Missions—DR 2017 as the giving type. If you would like to support an individual, enter his or her name in the additional notes. Leave the additional notes blank to support the partnership and upcoming trip.
GIVE BY CHECK.
To mail a check or bill pay through your bank, please use the following address.
REUNION Christian Church
PO Box 990472
Boston, MA 02199
Make checks payable to REUNION Christian Church, with "DR trip" and the individual's name you are supporting in the memo line.
donate medical supplies.
The medical clinic can find a use for any and all donations, but the following list highlights the top priorities. Medications, dental supplies, and vitamins are the biggest needs. Those items, particularly in bulk (note the expiration date when applicable), would be greatly appreciated.
- multi-vitamins (especially prenatal and children's) — please NO GUMMIES because they melt in the Dominican heat!
- baby aspirin
- Calcium carbonate chewable tablets (antacid)
- dental supplies (toothbrushes, toothpaste)
- medical gloves (medium and large sizes)
- tongue depressors
- hand sanitizer
- brown paper lunch bags (used as patient record + prescription pad + pharmacy bag)
- hygiene products (mini sizes preferred)
- wound care items (Band-Aids, ACE wraps, Bacitracin or other antibiotic ointment, Steri-Strips, etc.)
- pregnancy tests
- blood pressure cuffs
- any items from the GO Ministries Amazon wish list (donate directly or purchase and send with our team)