support our partnership.
NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, OUR JULY 2020 TRIP IS CANCELLED. While the partnership looks different in this season, we still need your support!
Our partnership is year round, but our biggest needs are connected to our trips. Your financial support goes towards our team's travel expenses, food, lodging, medical supplies, field day equipment, and service project supplies. We are also happy to accept medical supply donations for our clinic. Finally, prayer partners are just as important as financial partners. If you would like to commit to praying consistently for our partnership, please let us know!
Contribute at REUNION's online giving page. Choose "Missions – DR Trip Support" in the giving type drop-down menu, with the name of the individual you're supporting in the additional notes. Leave the additional notes blank to support the overall partnership.
GIVE BY CHECK.
To mail a check or bill pay through your bank, please use the following address.
REUNION Christian Church
PO Box 990472
Boston, MA 02199
Make checks payable to REUNION Christian Church, with "DR trip" and the individual's name you are supporting in the memo line. To support the partnership overall, simply write "Missions – DR Trip Support" in the memo line.
- gently used warm weather clothing (shirts, shorts, pants, etc.)
- gently used shoes (tennis shoes, sandals, etc.)
- fabric and simple sewing patterns
- sewing needles and sewing machines
- sewing notions (thread, scissors, measuring tape, etc.)
- craft supplies (construction paper, crayons, markers, glue, etc.)
- small toys
donate medical supplies.
The medical clinic can find a use for any and all donations (note: our team cannot pack sharps), but the following list highlights the top priorities. Medications, dental supplies, and vitamins are the biggest needs. Those items, particularly in bulk (note the expiration date when applicable), would be greatly appreciated.
- multi-vitamins (especially prenatal and children's)—please NO GUMMIES because they melt in the Dominican heat!
- baby aspirin
- Calcium carbonate chewable tablets (antacid)
- dental supplies (toothbrushes, toothpaste)
- medical gloves (medium and large sizes)
- tongue depressors
- hand sanitizer
- brown paper lunch bags (used as patient record + prescription pad + pharmacy bag)
- hygiene products (soap, shampoo, etc.—mini sizes preferred)
- wound care items (Band-Aids, ACE wraps, Bacitracin or other antibiotic ointment, Steri-Strips, etc.)
- pregnancy tests
- blood pressure cuffs
- any items from the GO Ministries Amazon wish list (donate directly or purchase and send with our team)